Effective Date: 2012-02-03
- INFORMATION COLLECTED ON OUR SITES
- Anonymous Information. When you interact with our Sites, our servers may keep an activity log that does not identify you individually ("Anonymous Information"). We collect and store certain administrative and traffic information with each use of the Sites including: source IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s), type of browser used, access times and referring websites addresses. If we associate Anonymous Information with you as a specific person, we will treat it as Personal Information.
- Device Identifiers. We automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier ("Device Identifier") for your Device used to access our Sites. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Sites, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. Some mobile service providers may also provide us or other third party service providers with information regarding the physical location of the Device used to access the Sites.
- TECHNOLOGY USED ON OUR SITES
- Web Beacons. We may use "Web Beacons" which are small graphic images or other web programming code (also known as "1x1 GIFs" or "clear GIFs") in our web pages and e-mail messages. Web Beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a web page or email can act as a Web Beacon.
- Embedded Script. We may use embedded script which is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Sites, such as the links on which you click. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our web server or a third party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Sites, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
- INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES ABOUT YOU
- HOW USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THE SITES
- We use Anonymous Information to help us determine how people use parts of the Sites and who our users are so we can improve your experience. We may also use Anonymous Information to provide statistical information in aggregated form to our partners and other third parties about how our users collectively use the Sites. We may also use or share Anonymous Information (or other information, other than Personal Information) in any other manner that we deem appropriate or necessary.
Please note that information submitted to the Sites via a "contact us" or other similar function may not receive a response.
- WHEN AND WHY WE MAY DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf. We may use third parties, partners and affiliates to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as hosting the Sites, designing and/or operating the Sites' features, tracking Site analytics, performing e-commerce functionality, sending e-mail newsletters or performing other administrative services. We may provide these entities with access to user information, including Personal Information, to carry out the services they are performing for you or for Little Caesars.
- Sweepstakes and Contests. If you choose to enter a sweepstakes or contest offered on our Sites, we may disclose Personal Information to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such contest or sweepstakes, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the official rules, such as on a winners' list.
- Business Transfer. We may share Personal Information and Demographic Information with our franchisees, and our affiliated and related entities for internal business purposes. We also reserves the right to disclose and transfer all information related to the Sites, including, without limitation, your Personal Information and Demographic Information and Anonymous Information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Sites or applicable database; or (ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of Little Caesar's stock and/or assets or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
- PARTICIPATING IN PUBLIC AREAS
- COMMUNICATIONS; UNSUBSCRIBE
- THIRD PARTY SITES
The Sites may include links to other web sites that are operated and controlled by third parties ("Third-Party Site"). These Third-Party Sites may collect their own Anonymous Information or solicit and collect Personal Information. Little Caesars is not responsible for the practices or content of any Third-Party Site. The Sites may also allow certain interactions between the Sites and your account on a Third-Party Site. The use of this functionality may involve the Third-Party Site providing certain information, including Personal Information, to the Sites.<
- VISITORS RESIDING OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND CONSENT TO TRANSFER
- WHAT PARENTS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CHILDREN
The Sites are general audience web sites and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children younger than the age of thirteen (13). We will
delete any Personal Information collected that we later determine to be from a user younger than the age of thirteen (13). Note that our Sites may feature a kids
section where children can participate in games and activities without the collection of Personal Information.
- OUR SECURITY
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use our Sites and provide us with your information at your own risk.
- CONTACT US